Did you know there are many resources and self-service options within online banking at NBT besides just accessing your money? Online Banking not only lets you check balances and transfer money, it also gives you access to other great time-saving features with just a few clicks.
Looking for a simple way to see how much you can spend on your next car purchase? Our calculator tool, found within online banking, can easily estimate your monthly payments. Simply type in the car cost, loan term (typically 48-60 months), your estimated interest rate, and hit enter! (Estimated payments and terms shown here are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an actual offer or commitment to lend by a lender. These estimates do not include tax, registration fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and financing of the vehicle.)
For added convenience to our NBT customers, you can now easily reorder your checks from our website – all you need is your account number! If you need to update your delivery address, please contact one of our Personal Bankers at 979-968-3136 to help you.
Nickname Your Accounts
Do you find that having multiple accounts linked together in online banking gets confusing? Nicknaming your NBT accounts is the perfect way to get organized! Have an account to save up for a car? Change the account name to “Car Savings.” Putting money away for Christmas gifts? Personalize the account name to “Christmas.” Change your account names in five easy steps:
1. Click on the Self Service tab in the menu bar
2. From the dropdown menu, select Account Maintenance
3. Select the available account you want to rename from the account dropdown
4. Enter the new name in the Account Name Box
5. Hit Submit, and you are done!
Download Account information
Looking to provide current financial information to your tax accountant? You can download your account information – like statements, loan details, asset information, and more – directly from your online banking account to:
· And more!
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Click on the Account tab in the website menu bar
3. From the dropdown menu, select Reports
4. From the list of available accounts, select the account you want to download history
5. After selecting the accounts you want, select the timeframe you want from the Time Period dropdown.
6. Select the Transaction types you want to download: All, Checks, Deposits, or Withdrawals
7. Select the file format you need: Quicken, Quickbooks, Text, or Excel
8. Confirm all the selections, and hit download!
If you aren’t using Online Banking from National Bank & Trust, now is the time to get started. Click here to enroll.
Online Banking gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving National Bank & Trust's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of National Bank & Trust. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. National Bank & Trust assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.